Saturday 5 July 2014

Perfect Abs? They don't come FREE

First of all, I would like to thank ALL of you who messaged me, called, visited and cared so much about me when I was admitted to hospital due to dengue. NO, I haven't recovered yet but I am feeling better now. Thanks * BIG KISSES*

Dengue cases are really popular now (imagine 70% of the space is taken and I queued half a day before there's a place for me to "check in"to the hospital. Stay in more, check your surrounding and keep your heads up for the "popular spots" for dengue cases. I suffered a lot and is still suffering now!! Hope you guys take care!!

OK, I'll keep this blog short! How to get my abs!

1: Roller
Of course sit ups and gym helps but then for me the fastest way will be using a  roller. You can get it from any fitness store (if you're as hard core, DONT buy those with stopper cause you'll rend to rely on it and will not have the BEST effect.
Ways to use it:
- Roll completely down (FLAT), bend, get back up then REPEAT (super easy)
-You can start with 10 times as ONE set first
- This works better than sit ups
-For the waist line, Roll down flat again but slide to left/right side and get back up

How u know you're doing it right?
- If you start to feel the pain, You're most likely in the right track!

Notes
- Do NOT over do it, you'll hurt your muscle! and most likely you'll have this "extra" muscle just below your waist and it wont be nice, TRUST ME

2. Swimming
 The whole point is Do not only stick to one style (EG, only frog style or butterfly or free style). Butterfly makes your shoulder too broad and free style too. Frog style is the best so far!
Of course, you'll get as tan as I do as well.

3. Eat what you want at the right time!
I still eat what I want no matter how fattening or whatsoever (OMG, You ONLY live once, EAT!) but don't eat too full for supper!!

****I'll update the next blog on make up like requested!!!! Sorry I need more rest! hahahahahah

XOXO,
LENG Sisters

2 comments:

  1. I hv been swimming for 11 years, nvr heard of frog style could build abs. Do u seriously know this shit? Do u hv any abs in the first place? Btw, hw often do you swim? Once a year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The frog stroke they are speaking of is also known as the breast stroke.

      Delete